Wednesday, July 05, 2006

SINGING ON JUNE 4, 2006

I went to Tanglewood Church of God in Kinston, NC to see Old Time Gospel Hour Quartet. They were very good. The tenor for the group is a long time friend of my family's. I have known him all of my life. He has inspirated me to do my writng. I got to see his family which he had his parents, brother, wife and kids there. I even picked on his dad with some record covers from 30 years ago. That was something else. He was talking to one of the guys in the group the night beforew about some of the records. Then I brought them with me to the concert. The Church is where Tony's grandma went. They have set a room aside in memory of her. That was a nice thing for the church to do. I saw Karen and Devin McGlamery and their baby Karlyn. That was the first time I saw the baby.

No comments: