Thursday, March 22, 2007

Gold City Concert

I went to Believers Fellowship Church in New Bern, NC on March 17th 2007. I took a book with me I got for Christmas that the outside of the book has a picture of Goldcity on it. I haad each member to sign a sheet inside of the book. When Josh the Keyboard player came in the building he called me by my name. I was shoot the he remembered my name. It was great to see them all again. It had been since July of last year. They all did a great job. Some of the songs they did were: Preach the Word, In my Robe of White, I'm Rich, Look Who Just Checked In, Turth is Marching On, Teach Me Lord to Wait, and others. They had to pick on one another big time as aways. I got a picture with ma and my dad with the group. Steve and Aaron had to have dad in the picture with us all. Steve and Aaron call my dad Pop. We have known them for a long time. I also saw Beck Bennett of Four in Christ. I had carried a picture of Four in Christ with me. I had Beck to sign it and write on the back who was in the picture with him. I told ma something that I did not know about one of theones in that picture. He told me that Greg Andrews had dead and that was news to me. He told me that Todd Andrews that is with the group today was nephew to Greg. Beck told me that I needed to throw that picture away. I told him that I was not going to do that. That picture is over 30 years old.

No comments: